Hello All! –
Yes, it’s me. Again. I realize my blog was thrown for a loop. Here I am, posting every day it seems, then I go what, almost two weeks without? Yeah, Life happened. Well, it always happens, but Reality caught up. As much as I don’t recognize “Reality”, it did. My views on Reality, is that when you finally see Reality and live in it, you’re no longer you.
It sounds ubber confusing, I know, I know. It’s just, a lot of my family used to be Happy. Until they focused on the crappy reality, and now, they’re either depressed and alcoholics, workaholics, rude and angry, just to name a few emotions. Yeah, I start worrying on how I’m gonna pay for my college education (btw, I graduate in 2 Semesters!), and everybody always says that $10,000 is not a lot of money. Hello! I’ve never SEEN $10,000 in my LIFE. Never. And now, that debit is in MY name. Don’t even ask me about the Department of Education.
Cause I’ll rip that entire thing to shreds. Freakin’ rip it.
Reality = Bad. Don’t focus on Reality. You become this weird angry person. Unless it’s your cuppa tea.
JingleBells, JingleBells, JingleAllTheWay…….
Sorry, I needed a random break-line. Cute song.
While away from WordPress, I have;
- Participated in Halloween festivities by Dressing up and
- Have watched Felicia Day’s episode of ‘Supernatural – 9×04 “Slumber Party”
One Word – “Ding Dong, Bitches.”
- Recently gotten back into WoW. For the non-nerds who don’t understand… World of Warcraft. Please. Get into it. Addicting. (Well, so is STO [Star Trek Online]…) Felicia Day even plays. Word.
- Gone through insane Auditions and a couple productions
- Studied a dissected frog. Poor thing.
- Put together like 2 presentations on Criminalistics I topics. (Hair and Fiber Examinations and Typed Document Examinations. Go me!)
- Lost another Mother. She was like, my other mother growing up. Technically, she’s one of my BFF’s Mom’s, but hey, her parents became my other parents. I went to her showing on Thursday night, but since her death, I’ve been thrown for a complete loop. ♥ Rest in Peace; Diana Sue Hayes Cline.♥
- Geek-ed out with BlizzCon2013. Check out http://www.WorldofWarcraft.com or more info. (Of course, it was a virtual Live! thing for me. I’m hoping for SupernaturalCon, and ComicCon in a year or two. Who’s been to any Cons? Comment and tell me YOUR experience. 🙂
- Made my own CoffeeExpresso milkshake to my brothers’ Chicken Enchilada’s. Yummy on both behalf’s. See a post coming soon for recipes.
- AND – I’ve been drawing up Ideas for my own Webshow, hosted by me! Also, of course, featuring my amazing friends, and hopefully some other awesome people. :3
Wowee. A lot, right? What have you all been up to in the meantime?